12V Heavy Duty Electronic Battery System Tester
The B400 tests all 12V lead acid auto, truck, commercial and marine batteries including; Flooded, AGM and GEL batteries from 100 cca’s up to 1700 cca’s. The B400 tests 12V starter and alternator systems and displays charging test data for Rev, Idle, and Load conditions including Ripple output. The B400 will display up to 39.9V output in volts mode and can also test 24V starter and charging systems in this mode.
The B400 features an easy to use, unique testing method that does not require the battery size to be entered into the unit. To test, simply choose the range for automotive, truck or non-auto battery size batteries and press TEST. This eliminates tester input errors and allows the testing of batteries of unknown size.
The B400 features a testing method that does not require the battery size to be entered into the unit. Simply choose between automotive, truck battery or small automotive type batteries for testing. Eliminates tester input errors and allows the testing of batteries of unknown size. Unit can test batteries as low as 5% state of charge and still give accurate readings. LED Bar Graph immediately displays battery condition upon pressing the TEST button.
- No conversion tables needed for CCA, SAE, IEC, EN, or Ah.
- Battery condition is shown in % of capacity.
- Uses conductance technology
- Tests 100 CCA to 1700 CCA battery sizes
- Displays alternator ripple
- 5V to 39.9 Volt operating range
- Tests 12V & 24V starting/charging systems (Voltmeter Mode).
- Tests both flooded lead acid including AGM and Gel batteries.
- Multi-colored bar graph displays battery condition.
- Low voltage displayed when charging is necessary.
- Bad cell is detected and displayed.
- Comfortable grip with easy to use clamps.
- Tests discharged batteries
- Patented circuitry.
- Reverse polarity protection
- Made in USA